Reuters Holdings PLC is building a "master database" to support its historical information products. The Reuter Time Series Database (RTSDB) will house historical data generated by Reuters' real-time services, data collected by its Finsbury Data Services Ltd. and I.P. Sharp Associates Ltd. subsidiaries, and some data contributed by third-party vendors.
The RTSDB will support historical data products for foreign exchange, equities and commodities markets, sources say. The database, they add, i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit