Reuters last Friday revealed its strategy to make its products more attractive to users and stem the loss of desktop space to Bloomberg.
Reuters also disclosed a number of new deals for its Reuters Knowledge product. Reuters will supply Knowledge for Investment Management to 100 buy-side analysts and portfolio managers at Insight Investment Management (part of the Halifax Bank of Scotland group) and 70 portfolio managers and buy-side analysts in London at fund manager ISIS. An ongoing rollout
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II