LONDON--Easdaq has launched Easdaqlive, a new service that allows subscribers to view streaming real-time prices and news in a standard web browser.
Easdaqlive makes use of RTTP (Real Time Trading Protocol), which was developed by London-based Caplin Systems. With RTTP, subscribers do not download any applications to obtain this information. Users log in, and RTTP automatically updates the information on screen with no need for users to refresh or reload web pages or to download special sof
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit