Prudential Securities Inc. has dropped plans to use Telekurs (North America) Inc. data for its New York headquarters and international branches, instead opting to display Reuters Holdings PLC's Marketfeed 2000 and Selectfeed services on 1,000 X-terminals. When completed, the project will be the largest single installation of X-terminals in the financial services industry to date.
The Reuters data is delivered to users at Prudential's headquarters and its 30 international branches. These users
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent