Reuters’ Jeffrey Woodruff discusses his new position as global director, where he oversees both the sell and buy sides. Interview by Richard Collings.
What strategy will you pursue in your new position?
Our strategy involves linking the buy side to the sell side on a single platform. We will focus on the solutions that will serve both the buy and sell sides and on products that can be marketed off the shelf.
Have your goals changed since acquiring your new duties?
On the professional side, it’s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act