After months of rumors, Citicorp finally appears to be closing in on a buyer for its Crossmar Inc. foreign exchange and fixed-income market data vendor unit. And ADP looks to be the likeliest taker. If the ADP/Crossmar deal pans out, ADP would acquire Crossmar's digital data feed technology, including a delivery platform better suited to the contributed data ADP has found increasingly important to its market data sales strategy. A deal is expected to be made within the next few weeks.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit