LONDON--Reuters instituted a major organizational shakeup last week that overshadows last year’s reorganization and sees the ‘old guard’ of former journalists that have been running the company for years kicked out or upstairs, in favour of a younger generation. Insiders also see the change as an effective shift of power for Reuters Information from the London headquarters into the hands of the US.
The shakeup emerged in a series of internal memos obtained exclusively by Inside Market Data, w
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit