WALTHAM, Mass.--Revenues for the so-called new Primark--which excludes the company's TASC and Timco units--grew 13.6 percent last year on a pro forma basis, excluding restructuring charges. The company's growth leaders were its I/B/E/S unit, which grew 40 percent, Baseline, which increased 33 percent, and Vestek, which jumped 18 percent.
Meanwhile, the strategic review Primark announced late last year (IMD, Dec. 15), is still under way. The company's executives are considering a number of opt
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech