LONDON--Brainpower, a provider of investment analysis and decision support tools, has had a record start to its year in terms of revenues and product sales.
The company’s first quarter revenues rose by 147 percent to 1,371,434 euros compared to 555,109 euros in the same period in 2000.
Sales for its Netxceed Internet product and Finest and Top Funds intranet products have also increased, and the company has signed four Internet contracts and ten intranet contracts in the first quarter, which e
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank