Pete Carney last week assumed the post of president and chief executive officer of Govpx Inc. Carney is replacing Larry Jones, who leaves Govpx today for a job in Boulder, Colo. with Neodata Services Inc., a marketing services vendor.
Carney was president and chief operating officer of Fundamental Brokerage Inc. (FBI) until the interdealer-broker shut its doors last fall (IMD, Sept. 14, 1992). As chief of FBI, Carney was a member of Govpx's board, and has 30 years' experience in various capac
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won