NEW YORK--McGraw-Hill Cos. last week signed a major network agreement with AT&T that will finally allow it to bring together all its content sets through a unified delivery mechanism. The deal goes beyond market data and trading room applications, and will result in the migration of all aspects of McGraw-Hill's information services to the TCP/IP network and Web technologies.
In the financial services area, McGraw-Hill has long offered a valuable set of information products, but has had limite
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse