LONDON--EBS has ended its contract with Cicada, in which Cicada was helping it to become an FX market data vendor.
EBS, a consortium-backed interbank FX brokerage system, paid Cicada to break a seven-year contract it signed with the market data and technology consultant last year, sources say.
The contract cancellation suggests the end of EBS’ plan to expand its horizons beyond its consortium and provide a data feed to the wider market.
In a statement issued last week, EBS said its decision to
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won