Did he jump or was he pushed? John Jessop, Senior Executive Vice President of Telerate Systems Inc., resigned, leaving door open for Dow Jones & Co. to tighten grip on company. Dow Jones named Carl Valenti, head of company's information services group, to additional post of president of Telerate.
Meanwhile, rumors are brewing both inside and outside of Telerate that merging of firm's resources with those of Dow Jones will result in layoffs of approximately 10 percent of Telerate's sales and s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse