LONDON--FT Interactive Data is re-writing its bond evaluation models to provide market values for more bonds, in a time of increased activity in the fixed income markets.
The changes include a new convertible bond model that will evaluate four times as many international convertible bonds that are currently being priced by the company. This model is slated for completion in Q1 next year.
Peter Jones, manager of Capital Markets, Pricing at FT Interactive Data, says the company is improving the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming