Reuters two weeks ago held a meeting in New York City for its investors, the goal of which was to provide them with a fuller picture of Reuters' telecommunications infrastructure. Among other things, the vendor devoted its presenters' energies to detailing how the newly acquired Quotron Systems Inc. would take advantage of its existing infrastructure, as well as to outlining its recently launched Reuters NewMedia Inc. unit's near-term plans for bringing new products online.
A Reuters spokespe
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit