NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems has outlined its migration plan and pricing structure for Telerate products. The strategy was detailed in an internal memo circulated among global sales staff in the last week.
According to sales staff within Bridge who have seen the document, it confirms that Telerate will be operated as a separate company with separate marketing materials. Telerate will contract with Bridge for use of Bridge's infrastructure for data delivery, and the Bridge Sales Divisi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp