Goldman Sachs is giving its clients access to its inhouse research delivery service. The so-called Research Xpress is being beta tested by about 220 individual users. Along with Research Xpress, Goldman will also give its clients access to the newly launched GS Worldwide, an online newspaper that summarizes Goldman's global research.
According to Jack Salzman, partner and director of research marketing and product development, Research Xpress will be made available via password through Goldma
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act