Cantor Fitzgerald L.P. plans to develop a municipal bond information service and has hired two top Kenny S&P executives -- Tom Mulrooney and Art Gillin -- to build its muni data business. Kenny moved fast to fill its managerial void, promoting two from within, and wooing Donald Totter from his post as managing director at Knight-Ridder.
Cantor's moves on the muni information business come weeks after some 20 of its muni brokers in New York defected en masse to form a new desk at Tullett & To
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling