The London Stock Exchange (LSE) has created a reference data business to run its Sedol identification code initiative and develop new products, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The business, which sits within the Information Services group, is overseen by Karen Young, head of business development, Information Services. It grew out of the Sedol project, in which the LSE will extend its code to provide a unique securities identifier (IMD, May 12). But now the exchange also intends to introduc
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech