Stop-start discussions between Reuters Holdings PLC and the London Metal Exchange to create a data feed carrying LME market information are back on course.
The organizations are expected to announce a final agreement on the feed this month, following Reuters' refusal last month to approve a deal struck in May. If agreement is reached over the feed, the move will end months of wrangling with a group of third-party vendors that had accused the LME and Reuters of anti-competitive behavior.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act