NEW YORK--In June, about 8000 users of Bridge’s LiveWire news service at Prudential Securities will be switched to the Dow Jones News Service-the Broad Tape. Prudential’s contract with Dow Jones did not involve special discounts per se, but is the Newswires’ first five-year agreement.
Prudential had previously subscribed to the Dow Jones News Service for all of its 12,000 users. About a year and a half ago, the firm decided to switch around 8,000 of those users to Bridge News’ LiveWire, while
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit