NEW YORK--McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's has entered an exclusive, global data sharing alliance with Telekurs Financial. The long-term alliance will cover cross-selling and marketing of one another's products and, going forward, joint development of new products and services.
The partnership will focus on nonreal-time pricing, corporate actions and historical data. As such, the agreement is primarily with S&P's securities processing marketing group, which includes JJ Kenny, Cusip Service Bur
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won