NEW YORK--Following a major infrastructure upgrade, New York-based Track Data Corp., a provider of equity and equity option pricing and analytics, is launching significantly upgraded versions of its core MarkeTrack service. The company has embarked on a migration process to swap out the 3,000 or so older versions of MarkeTrack in the field for the new versions of the service.
The upgraded service offers two 32-bit versions of the display software. The first is a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0-based
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II