The capacity issues stemming from rising options data volume were a key factor in the International Securities Exchange's decision to distribute its new market depth datafeed over the Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure rather than via the Options Price Reporting Authority, according to ISE chief strategy officer Tom Ascher.
The exchange announced its plans to launch the feed, which will feature three levels of market depth around the top of book price, in Q2 2006 two weeks ago (IMD,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech