Cantor Market Data announced last week Cantor G3, a new product that displays real-time US Treasury data in three dimensions.
The product is a graphical presentation of the US Treasury market. It is available exclusively through Cantor, illustrates supply and demand for all five benchmark treasuries by showing the direction of the last ten trades, as well as sell or buy orders, in real time. It also offers daily charting of treasury market activity. A Money Flow Barometer feature will be adde
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II