More than a month after the Chicago Board of Trade's new market data vendor agreement took effect, many distributors of the exchange's price information had not yet signed the contract. Vendors are concerned about provisions that they believe could leave them financially liable and increase their administrative overhead.
The CBOT plans to enact a data feed policy that would give users a financial incentive to establish a controlled data feed environment--where they could provide software-gene
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit