Having permitted Bridge Information Systems Inc. to go by the boards, ADP has signed a letter of intent to purchase the assets of equity quote specialist Shark Information Services Corp. The agreement, which was signed on March 6, stipulates that -- in addition to assuming Shark's $2 million in debt -- ADP will cough up roughly $18 million in cash to the equity vendor's parent, San Francisco-based Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC). In return, ADP will take ownership of Shark's installed base of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II