NEW YORK--On May 18, Thomson Financial president Pat Tierney sent out an internal memo reviewing Thomson Corp.’s--and in particular, Thomson Financial’s--first quarter results. As noted in Inside Market Data when the results were released, Thomson Financial showed revenues from continued operations of $413 million for the quarter, compared to $257 million in the same period last year. Business highlights included the integration of First Call with Datastream and I/B/E/S (IMD, May 14). In thi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit