MoneyLine Corp. this week plans to add money market and foreign exchange data from CrossMar Inc. to its existing feed, which currently comprises only U.S. Treasury data from Govpx Inc. The boosted data coverage could make MoneyLine a low-end alternative to Knight-Ridder, Reuters and Dow Jones Telerate -- a point MoneyLine is loathe to emphasize.
MoneyLine will add the CrossMar data to its existing feed on April 15. According to MoneyLine vice president John Robinson, the vendor will sell the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit