Data Broadcasting Corp. unit of Financial News Network, Inc. has signed distribution pact with S&P Trading Systems to use Ticker III feed as primary data source. Ticker III will also be used to driving crawling tickers on FNN screen, and will be market data source for related company United Press International.
Automatic Data Processing Inc. is expected to announce deal with Telekurs (North America) Inc., sources say. Pact would allow ADP to redistribute Telekurs international market database
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II