Accenture will use technology from Sybase to provide the database components of its Managed Reference Data Service, which it operates in conjunction with Asset Control.
Ian Warford, director of Sybase's financial solutions group, says the vendor is providing two components to MRDS: ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) 15, which is mostly used for transaction processing, and the IQ analytics engine, which has reporting and analytics functions for storing pricing data.
Once data is collected by MRDS
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit