To ADP or Not to ADP: Raymond James & Associates, Inc., St. Petersburg, Fla., is looking at Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Partner as possible replacement for firm's 500 Quotron Systems Inc. Q1000 quote terminals, says Kenneth Ziesenheim, head of sales management. Raymond James' Quotron contract expires February 1991. "We haven't made a choice," says Ziesenheim. "We may very well stay with Quotron." Ziesenheim calls FS Partner "a great quote system."
California-based StockMate Marketing
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit