NEW YORK--Standard & Poor's MMS International plans a significant expansion of Global Markets Live, its Internet-delivered market data and commentary service. The results, which will include major content additions and greater interactivity, are expected before the end of the year.
Tom Jessop, vice president of global marketing and development for MMS, says Canadian bond data will be added to Global Markets Live this week.
The company also plans to add more coverage on the US and European equ
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank