Reuters is gearing up to begin marketing an online text retrieval service that gives customers access to one year of news stories from Reuters and some 200 other news providers. Called Reuters Business Briefing (RBB), the service most closely resembles Dow Jones' News/Retrieval service.
RBB is a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based application incorporating communications software that makes the service accessible from any stand-alone or networked IBM-compatible PC with a modem.
Among the news serv
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership