Correction: Latest version of Lotus Development Corp.'s 1- 2-3 spreadsheet runs with Microsoft Corp.'s Windows version 3.0, but not version 2.0. July 22 IMD indicated that spreadsheet could run with Windows version 2.0. Lotus plans new version of 1-2-3 that makes full use of windowing functionality of Windows 3.0 and Dynamic Data Exchange application for importing real-time market data. Current version of 1-2-3 -- version 3.1 -- is full-screen application.
As expected, Dow Jones & Co.'s Teler
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse