Among futures-oriented quote systems, most notable change at FIA Expo October 14th-16th compared to last year was ubiquity of CBOT Market Profile. Last year, only Commodity Quote Graphics, Inc. offered Steidlmayer brainchild. This year everyone had, including $495 Lotus Signal-driven "Real Tick" package from Chicago-based Townsend Analytics, Ltd.
Also notable was emergence of Apple's Mac II as analytic workstation. Roberts-Slade, Inc. showed Master Chartist software in multi-screen Mac II con
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse