Thomson Financial reported last week that revenues increased by 22 percent in the third quarter to $455 million. The growth was mainly due to the performance of its acquisitions, but revenue from major deals with Merrill Lynch and Wachovia also contributed.
"TradeWeb and CCBN are exceeding our original expectations," said Thomson Corp. president and CEO Dick Harrington during the call. "At TradeWeb, for example, we signed up eight new dealers in the quarter in a variety of asset classes. Tra
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming