Just as NASDAQ Inc.'s digital interface comes online this month at Shearson Lehman Hutton Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co., NASD officials have revealed plans to provide presentation-layer software for the interface. The new product will format data displays, relieving future digital interface users of the job of designing their own display software.
Since NASDAQ decided to get out of the hardware business a couple of years ago, it has been trying to come up with a way to offer users Level 3 func
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won