Mpct Solutions (pronounced impact) designs, develops and markets software products to banks for use in money movement and money management. Customers include Barclays, Deutsche Bank, ING Barings, NatWest and Rabobank. Mpct products are running in over 100 locations around the world. Global headquarters are in Chicago.
What is the most important thing that happened to the market data industry last year?
The most important factor for 2000 has been the impact of the unexpected level of penetratio
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers