Telekurs (North America) Inc., following in the footsteps of its Swiss parent company, is about to take on integrators of its data feed products at their own game. The company will announce the U.S. launch of its Telekurs Advanced Quotation (TAQ) terminal -- which eventually will serve as a delivery platform for its Ticker data feed -- within the next two weeks, sources say.
TAQ represents Telekurs' first serious attempt to provide an intelligent delivery platform for its data feed products.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit