Infotechnology Corp. is about to add Lotus Information Network Corp. to its portfolio of companies. The transaction will end Lotus Development Corp.'s foray into the market data business and will consolidate three leading quote services aimed at the individual investor -- LINC's Signal and Quotrek, and Data Broadcasting Corp.'s Marketwatch.
Lotus will sell LINC for between $10 million and $12 million, or almost twice the $6.25 million it paid for the old Dataspeed business in 1985 (MTR, Octob
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank