The first year of operations has proved tough for World Business News Alliance, the joint venture formed last year by news agencies AFX News, Xinhua Financial Network (XFN) and CBS Marketwatch. Still, the vendor has signed one customer and is hoping to celebrate its first anniversary with additional client deals.
The WBN Alliance, formed last April (IMD, May 5, 2003), initially failed to attract customers for its feed, which consolidates news from US-based Marketwatch, China-based XFN and AFX
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act