IS.Teledata, the market data vendor formed from the merger of IS Innovative Software and OnVista Technologies (IMD, Sept. 1), has signed nine new clients for IS.Slider, officials tell Inside Market Data.
IS.Slider, an Internet-based data display application, launched in France and Italy in October and in Spain earlier this month following its debut in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in July (IMD, July 14).
One bank in France plans to go live with IS.Slider this quarter and another two are sch
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech