The Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA) has sent the recipients of its data their September bills, and they're going to be bigger than usual -- a lot bigger.
According to OPRA executive director Joseph Corrigan, access charges to redistributors of OPRA exchange data -- a group which includes most market data vendors -- have doubled, from $1,400 per month to $2,800 per month. At the same time, charges to end users of the options data have increased sixfold, from $100 per month to $600 pe
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won