Reuters has consolidated three groups into a single global unit that will coordinate the acquisition of all third-party data, Inside Market Data has learned.
The Third Party Content Group now includes the Content Acquisition and Rights Management unit, which focused on the purchase of data from exchanges and brokers; the Contributions group, which acquired pricing data from clients; and the Research and Estimates group, which came with the Multex business in 2003 and also dealt with contribut
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit