Capping off a period of high turnover at Thomson Financial Services' Technical Data, the commentary service provider's vice president and general manager for the Americas Cameron Lochhead has left after nine years. In addition to Lochhead, a number of sales executives and analysts have left the vendor as well--and one of the reasons for their departure is dissatisfaction with the performance of Dow Jones Telerate, the company to which Tech Data has tied its fortunes.
Meanwhile, Tech Data has
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit