Bond trading platform MarketAxess will launch a new version of its BondTicker datafeed that adds credit index data, extra research content, and dynamically updating pages, at the start of next month.
MarketAxess will implement the new version after market close on the evening of Thursday, Dec. 1, and the additions will be available to all users on Friday, Dec. 2.
As of that date, BondTicker will carry intra-day credit default swap pricing for the iTraxx and Dow Jones CDX indices. "We have carr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit