UK asset manager Insight Investment is rolling out data integration software from London-based Citadel Associates to support the integration of its parent firms and the expansion of its derivatives trading business.
Insight is currently implementing Citadel’s CADIS software suite. The system will be available in August for the transfer of data between different systems, with all the components to be live and synchronized in October, says Troy Travlos, IT strategist at Insight.
The firm was formed
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act