Dow Jones & Co. has decided to reverse its decision to pull its news services from Bloomberg L.P. terminals on Aug. 31. Sources at Dow Jones say the move is aimed at securing a short-term source of revenue following the decision by Dow Jones' Telerate Systems Inc. unit to make premium Market Data Corp.-delivered Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Inc. data available free of charge as part of the Standard Telerate service.
Almost a year ago, Dow Jones informed Bloomberg that it would yank its news s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers