Anyone who thought the Federation of Stock Exchanges in the European Community wasn't serious about Pipe -- the Price and Information Project in Europe -- had better think again. The federation has now whittled down to two the number of vendor groups participating in the selection process for the final design stage of the project.
Pipe will eventually provide a consolidated feed of market data and other financial information collected from the European Community's stock exchanges (IMD, Feb. 2
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act